Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Maryland

Is there a form letter of Opposition to a Motion for Release of Property from levy/garnishment? I won a judgment on the Eastern Shore of Va. from a pervious tenant for $32,500 and filed it in the District Court of Maryland, as the tenants have moved there now.

Maggie Colburn

Asked on 5/30/18, 4:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

No. Responses to motions tend to depend on the specific contents of the underlying motion. You are encouraged to seek legal counsel.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/18, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Maryland