Legal Question in Tax Law in Maryland

I am a DC resident nowworking in MD. In 1992 and 1996, MD comprtoller office says they do not have my returns for those yrs. They have suspended my Certifications with Board of Nursing jeopardizing my ability to keep my job. I nor my past employers have the information MD is requesting. What are my options?

Asked on 11/01/12, 4:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Beatson, II Law Offices of Robert Beatson, II

Suggest you talk to an attorney who handles Federal/MD/DC taxation matters. Information will need to be assembled and carefully reviewed for a proper analysis. An experienced tax attorney in MD should be able to handle this type of matter and to protect the interests of the client. Please note that, in accordance with the MD Code of Professional Responsibility for Attorneys, a signed engagement letter is necessary in order to engage my legal services. If I can be of any help to you or people you know, contact me as I would be pleased to provide tax/legal support.


Robert Beatson II, 11-2-2012, 10:00 p.m. EST

Law Offices of Robert Beatson II, 9818 Glynshire Way, Potomac, MD 20854

Email: [email protected]


Practice areas: Tax, business law, computer/high tech/biotech law, intellectual property, trusts/estates/wills, real estate, litigation, mediation.

Licensed to practice law in: DC, MD, VA, and NY.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/12, 7:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Maryland