Legal Question in Tax Law in Maryland

I'm moving out of MD and buying a home in DE. Do I have to pay taxes for leaving MD?

Asked on 10/02/14, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alberto Halphen, Esq. Halphen Law Firm

No; you just have to file Form 502 as a part-time resident for the year you are leaving MD. You probably will have to file a DE part-time resident form as well. You can contact my office if you need any help.

Halphen Law Firm


Read more
Answered on 10/02/14, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Maryland