Legal Question in Traffic Law in Maryland

What action should I take to resolve old driving charges that Mva say I have to resolve to get my license

Asked on 6/27/13, 2:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

You can pay certain tickets, but you might accrue points, which can result in the suspension or revocation of your privilege to drive. Jailable tickets require you to appear in court. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 6:01 pm

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC

It depends on what they are, you can just pay some tickets without any real consequences. You may need to file some motions to re-set the tickets for trial.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Maryland