Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

If you signed over your right to be an executor of an estate to someone else can you get it back?

Asked on 2/21/11, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Stewart Law Office of Charles R. Stewart, LLC

No. Waiving the right to serve as Personal Representative is permanent - you cannot change your mind and revoke your waiver. That's why it's important to carefully consider the decision to waive.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/11, 4:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland