Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

how do you sue my husbands trustee I have been married for 15 years and my husbands in prison and My husband has a trust left to him by his mother and father , I haven't recived any money or health insurance or anything and laws I have looked up stated I am included in the trust and it doesn't have to state it anywhere its automatic

Asked on 11/22/10, 6:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

The first thing you do is hire a good probate lawyer who has experience dealing with these types of cases and will know the law.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.******

Read more
Answered on 11/28/10, 5:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland