Legal Question in Disability Law in Massachusetts

My wife is a police officer who suffers from hypertension and high blood pressure,how do we go about to get a disabilty pension?

Asked on 6/29/11, 2:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig J. Tiedemann Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP

If there is a union, she should bring this to the union rep.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/11, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Massachusetts