Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts


We are group of friends from India who are on H1 Visa would like to start a IT consultancy so that we can provide our employees to various projects or employers on a corp to corp basis.

we would like to know some pointers on how to start and what are the things we need to get started.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Nadh Vennapusa.

Asked on 4/07/21, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

Setting up a business entity will not be an issue, but you need to understand the limits of what you can do regards to your specific visa status. You might want to first discuss this over with immigration counsel before working with business counsel as we business and IP lawyers will not inquire about your personal visa status as it is not relevant to this part of the process.

Before you commit to anything, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your objectives in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/21, 8:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts