Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

I am an Indian citizen, i have an LLC in USA & a Pvt Ltd organization in India, i want to collaborate both the companies to further be able to process an intra company transfer visa for myself & my employees in the future. Is that a possibility & if yes please provide me the brief details as to how i can proceed further.

Asked on 2/25/15, 8:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

This is posted in business law, but really you need an immigration lawyer to give a full answer. Briefly, there are a couple of visa categories that might fit your circumstances, but be aware that our immigration service has been tightening their examination -- years back, it was possible to establish essentially a self-employment structure, but now a more substantial company with US employees is required to support this kind of visa.

I am happy to refer you to qualified immigration counsel.

Best wishes,


Read more
Answered on 2/25/15, 8:29 am

Mr. Graves is correct, you need to speak to an immigration attorney. One of my partners is an immigration attorney and only represents businesses and its principals as opposed to individuals seeking student visas et cetera.

Please email me and I will make a referral so you can speak with her.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/15, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts