Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

What's the best type of business insurance for a home-based Web Design Company without employees?

Asked on 2/19/16, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you are asking what entity form to use you have a choice of an assumed name and sole proprietorship, a LLC or a corporation. From a convenience and tax preparation standpoint, if you want limited liability a LLC is the best form as it will be treated as a Schedule C on your 1040 so long as their is only one owner, while a corporation will require a separate tax return.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/16, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts