Legal Question in Consumer Law in Massachusetts

I hired an unlicensed neighbor to do home repairs on my home. The work was done shoddy. I was wondering if I can sue him for repairs and damages. The location is Lowell, MA

Asked on 6/16/10, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonas Jacobson Law Offices of Jonas Jacobson

Yes you can. I am handling just such a case right now. Feel free to contact me: 617-230-2779

or by email to: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 6:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Massachusetts