Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Massachusetts

how do I collect debt?

Asked on 5/16/19, 9:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

If the debt is large enough, hire a lawyer.

You might consider sending a demand for payment as a first step. If you don't get a response, you may have to file suit to enforce the debt obligation. Where you file depends on where the parties reside and the size of the debt.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/19, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Massachusetts