Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

Good morning! My name is Tameca and I am looking for a probono lawyer or one for free (like a student)I have a fiance who is in jail right now and he may get deported back to Haiti. In order for him not to get deported he needs a lawyer to vacate an old case he had back in 2000. We hired an immigration lawyer but he can only handle the immigration part of the case. I don't know where to look for a lawyer for free or probono. So if you can help him NOT get deported or lead me to the right direction that would really help us out. Thak you for your time. Tameca

Asked on 3/07/11, 4:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Lancia Attorney Paul Lancia

Pro bono -- go to legal services, free, you may find a lawyer willing to help.

Why not make a payment arrangement with a lawyer to provide the representation you need.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts