Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

i have been on parole for 2.5 years and still have 3.5 years remaining,is there anything i can do to get released earlier?

Asked on 1/01/10, 2:46 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

You need to petition the parole board and maybe the court to reduce the parole portion of your sentence. The odds are not good unless you have an extraordinary reaon.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/10, 3:34 pm

Dear Sir:

It all depends on your factual situtation. Feel free to call me regarding this situation so I can ask you in-depth questions to determine the likelihood of success for you. I can be reached at 978-257-5267. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/10, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts