Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

I have a 15 year old with aspergers, he's intelligent, but refuses to go to school

I am at the point where I need to put a CHIN order on him. I need to know how

to accomplish this. He is very loved by our family, but because I am a single

mother, and need to work to support my family, I cannot just be home with


Asked on 12/03/13, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

you go to juvenile court and talk to a juvenile probation officer.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/13, 4:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts