Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

How long do I have to serve my ex girlfriend with the paper work for child support and custody in worcester Massachusetts?

Asked on 8/15/17, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Suzana Urukalo Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP


You have 90 days from the date of filing your complaint with the court to properly serve the opposing party with the summons and complaint.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/17, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts