Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

i have a open care and protection case the state has legal i have physical custody of my kids can i move out of state?because its cheaper for me to afford

Asked on 6/17/13, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

you should have an attorney - moving out of the state while this is going on usually does not look good

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts