Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

my question today my ex fiance who moved here from califorinia to mass i purchased a home morgage in my name only she moved here on oct 26th i closed on the house on the nov 9th she explained to me she sold property in sacramento and she was going to help with the 20 k if i added her name to the deed which i did three hours after i closed on property i found out a short time after she had no money and manipulated me in adding her name to the deed its only been 3 months i have paid everything for all the time shes been here on jan 18th she went to get a restraining order on me saying i kicked her dog and she was in fear of her life on the 28th of jan we had a hearing on the restraing order it was so long it was put over to feb 14th on the 14th she made a deal with signing the deed over to me when it was put on paper she told her lawyer this is not going to happen he with drew from the case i need her off my deed and she is destroying my bussiness will a judge be able to remove her name off the deed or vacate her i am paying for two homes two of everything 8k a month and shes not paying nothing at all i bought the house do to commercial zoned for my co and i have approx 200k of equipment there i need help pls i have been conened and after the restraing order on the 18th of jan she flew her boy friend in from cal to stay in my home scott free no income either of them

Asked on 3/03/18, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you are in district court, the judge can order her to sign a deed conveying the property back to you. A probate or superior court can order her removal from the deed by court order. You need an attorney to assist you. get one ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/18, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts