Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Massachusetts

my mothers' estate holds a trust and life insurance and some property. One silbing, who is power of attorney and exectutor, said she will go thru all of my mothers papers to find out who got how much for the past 10 years and will deduct it from the estate payout. Can she do this? there are 3 of us and we have all gotten money from her, some more than others.

Asked on 7/21/11, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh

Need more information, but generally she would not be able to deduct payments, unless the trust or will allowed her to do so.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/11, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Massachusetts