Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Massachusetts

was accused of under age /possession of alcohol in MA, no arrest was made was not given a breathalyzer test and was not actually caught with alcohol on my person there were empty cans on the boat we were on. the police called our parents to pick us up and a summons was issued what can I do to prevent any charges hoping this will be dropped / dismissed ???? what should or what can I do to get out of this problem it will really mess up my senior year and being a student athlete really mess up my season!!!

Asked on 9/07/13, 3:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

George Davis Law Office of T. George Davis, Jr.

You need to consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney ASAP. You may be able to get a favorable result out of this, but you need to get a good lawyer on board right away. In the meantime, do not discuss the details of what happened with anyone other than your attorney, and in particular do not provide the police with any statements. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 6:19 am

Craig J. Tiedemann Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP

Feel free to give me a call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Massachusetts