Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I came here 2 years ago legal , now I need to have the social security number to drive and to get in college so I want to know if there is someone out there that can help me get the social security number ?

Asked on 11/09/16, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are not in current legal status &/or do not have USCIS authorization to work (or are eligible to do so), then you probably cannot apply for a Social Security number. No one can help you get a SS#, however, you can obtain more information at

Read more
Answered on 11/09/16, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts