Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

Can I apply for H1 B visa extension when criminal case is pending? It will take more time to complete the criminal case process. Will it be approved, denied or RFE? What to do if i get a RFE in case when visa is expired and criminal case is pending?

Asked on 5/08/16, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts