Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

my brother has been deported back to portugal he came as a child and has been here since 1981-82 his whole way of life and upbringing is american his education and influences. his friends wife and kids plus parents are all here he had kidney failure and his doctors and medication are all here we havebeen told he has no doctors out there to see wee are afraid he will be in medical danger out there is there any way back for him

Asked on 7/19/12, 7:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Namita Agarwal Agarwal Law Offices

Your brother may be eligible for a hardship waiver (I-601) but will also need to have a I-212 waiver for his deportation order. Is he married to a USC spouse with USC children? If so, it appears he has a credible case for such a waiver. If you'd like more information, please schedule a consultation with myself at 978-905-9992 or other attorneys in your area.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 7:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts