Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

how can i get my child to the United States? she is 9 years old of age, and is living with her grandmother in Cameroon since my arrival in the United States. I am now a citizen and have been living here for 5 years. Please let me know what i could do to help bring my child to live with me along with my wife and kids. Thank you.

Asked on 6/25/12, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Namita Agarwal Agarwal Law Offices

You can immediately file an I-130 green card petition for your daughter, as she is an immediate relative of a USC and will always have a visa number available.

Hope this helps.

Agarwal Law Offices

Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts