Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts


My son is an American Citizen, he is gonna be 21 in june/2012.

I'm Brazilian citizen, right now Iam in Brazil.

My question is: What my son has to do to apply for me to get the green card?

I have two others boys that borned in the United States and my wife.She is also


Asked on 2/10/12, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mercy Sequeira Law Office of Mercy Sequeira

Your U.S. citizen son can apply on your behalf. My offices can help with the applications. I also have a Portuguese interpreter. Please have your son call me at 408-245-2416 and I will advise him of the process. I can also be reached at

Read more
Answered on 2/13/12, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts