Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I have a pending criminal case that my wife has using false allegations against me, I have to apply for H1 B extension before the hearing? Will I get RFE or it will be approved/denied? What should be done if it's a RFE?

Asked on 5/09/16, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts