Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I am woking at a position in a firm which requires minimum of BS+5 years of experience.

I have a masters degree with no experience.

Would this case fall under eb2 categorty for Green Card. I am currently on my H1B.

Asked on 3/07/13, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If your company desires to file a labor certification, then the requirements would need to be "MA or BA + 5"... for the EB2 category. However, it is more complicated than just that, so your company will need to contact an attorney experienced in business immigration.

They are more than welcome to contact my office any time if they have any questions.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts