Legal Question in Insurance Law in Massachusetts

would house insurance cover medical expenses for a visitor who is injured by a fall while at that house

Asked on 4/26/13, 10:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC.

Typically, homeowners insurance would cover injuries of this kind. The individual homeowners insurance policy, and the insurance company, should be consulted directly. Are you being sued by someone who was injured on your property? If so, you may want to reach out to counsel. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/13, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Massachusetts