Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

My 32 year old son moved in with us when his apartment was destroyed by a tornado 12 years ago. He has paid "rent" but most of that is used to cover our electric, cable, and internet costs. My wife and I are retired and have decided to sell our house and downsize but, my son says he's not moving. how can we insist that he moves and moves soon so that we can clean the place and start showing it?

Asked on 3/05/22, 6:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You are going to evict him. I suggest you contact an attorney who handles evictions and start that process.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/22, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts