Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

Man hasn’t paid condo fees for 7 years and read online that can compel his tenant to pay condo fee to association until his debt is owed also can association for a condo sale for delinquent owners debt

Asked on 2/26/21, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Pransky Law Office of Alan J. Pransky

This is correct. This is a complicated area of law. You should contact a lawyer to represent the condo association.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/21, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts