Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Massachusetts

my daughter had gastric bypass & the dr took to much of her stomach so now she has to have iron infusions for the rest of her life which is very expensive, is there anything legal she can do? fran

Asked on 9/04/13, 3:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig J. Tiedemann Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP

More facts are necessary to really say, although she may well have claims for malpractice. I encourage you to pursue this further, and would be pleased to discuss with you without obligation. Contact me should you wish to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Massachusetts