Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

whether i can sue the manufacturer for defected product without buying it?

Asked on 2/11/11, 1:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roger Turgeon Turgeon & Associates

Yes. In most states, any expected user of a product (or even a bystander who is injured while someone else is using it) can sue if injured because of a defect in that product. You should talk to a lawyer wh specializes in personal injury cases.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/11, 5:17 am

It depends on circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/11, 9:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts