Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

I want to know what will happen with my MassHealth insurance after receiving a settlement from when I got injured from a rear-ender car accident?

Asked on 5/10/19, 12:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

Reach out to an attorney right away. I am happy to make a referral for you. If your benefits are means-tested, and a large settlement would deprive you of needed support, then you may want to put your funds into a supplemental needs trust. Don't delay!

Read more
Answered on 6/08/19, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts