Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Massachusetts

As Landlord of a condo unit, am I required to provide "up to $750 to cover the actual cost of relocations if the Tenant is displaced by fire damage? (as stated in MassForm Item #13 Insurance)

Asked on 4/21/16, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Read more
Answered on 4/21/16, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Massachusetts