Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Massachusetts

can a lawyer request an amendment to an existing purchase and sale agreement not related to the sale price

Asked on 7/23/18, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

Anyone can request an amendment, but the other side must agree. If you are buying or selling property without an attorney, I strongly recommend that you retain counsel. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 8/09/18, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Massachusetts