Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Massachusetts

the administrator of my fathers estate never notified the beneficiaries of the estate for three and one half years what can i legally do to get compensated

Asked on 3/18/11, 4:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Lancia Attorney Paul Lancia

File a claim against the administrator ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/11, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Massachusetts