Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Massachusetts

A car was willed to me but the tittle and registration was put under my wife's name do I have any legal groups to get the car in my name?

Asked on 9/05/13, 6:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Denise Leydon Harvey Harvey Law Offices

If the car was willed to you, who put the title in her name? The personal representative of the estate should have transferred the car to you. You can ask your wife to transfer the title to you based on the language of the will. Good luck -

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 5:17 am

Yes, and Attorney Harvey is absolutely correct in her advice

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 8:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Massachusetts