Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My brother recently split from his girlfried of 19 years only to find out she has been collecting child support from firnd of the court while living with my brother and him paying all the bills. He is now in debt 27,000.00 with custody of the two minor girls who do not want anything to do with their mom, have letters from family, friends and neighbors supporting that my brother has always lived with and supported his children. aaaaaaaWjat type of lawyers handle these issues, we need help.

Asked on 1/15/13, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Francois Nabwangu Wright Cantrell PLLC

You need to file a motion right away and martial your evidence together with affidavits.

We can help. What County?

Can refer or handle depending on the area.


Read more
Answered on 1/18/13, 4:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan