Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I have a friend who owes me close to $1000 dollars. I don't know if I should take him to court or not because he has been lying to me a lot about getting the money back to me.

Asked on 7/07/11, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

You should speak directly with a lawyer to walk you through the process of what you should do.

Visit or call 810-227-7200 for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/11, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan