Legal Question in Disability Law in Michigan

I have non-reporting probation for a MIP and also have to take a court mandated alcohol class. I believe i have to personally go to the probation office to get off of probation. Will they drug test me at either appointment?

Asked on 2/14/11, 4:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Always a possibility. Random testing is often a element of sentencing. Visit to discuss in detail. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 2/14/11, 6:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Michigan