Legal Question in Administrative Law in Michigan

I was engaged in the state of Michigan, my fiance cheated then broke off the engagement. Am I legally obligated to return the ring?

Asked on 9/23/13, 10:32 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Yes you are. The Michigan case Meyer v. Mitnick covers this issue.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Michigan