Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan


How can i file bankruptcy when i can not pay for it .

Asked on 2/18/09, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

Re: Bankruptcy

The filing fee can be waived for certain people with very low incomes. Some attorneys will take a bankruptcy client pro bono.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/09, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan