Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan

Im trying to convert my 13 to a 7. I cant afford the 1500.00 lawyer fee. How can I do this myself. Its in Michigan.

Asked on 1/20/17, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Campbell Andrew L Attorney at Law

I would hire a lawyer. There are lawyers that might do it for a smaller amount. If you are in Detroit or Grand Rapids it is probably more expensive.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/17, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan