Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan

My son is trying to apply for his student loans and needs a co-signer. We are currently in a Chapter 13, can we still co-sign for him?

Asked on 7/21/12, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Abueita Anthony Y. Abueita Attorney at Law

i would contact the chapter 13 trustee to get approved for that, it shouldnt be a problem.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/12, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan