Legal Question in Business Law in Michigan

I want to be a freelance interpreter/translator. What kind of contractual agreements should I prepare?

Asked on 5/17/13, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

You will need a contract that gives you maximum protection from liabiltiy to other parties to the contract, and there are creative ways to limit liability to third parties. The contract should be drafted in such a way to include a proper enforceable indemnification clause including other ways to avoid the cost of litgating in a court of law (mandatory arbitration etc.) You will also need to set up the proper legal entity to protect your personal assets. I can do all of this for you at a very reasonable flat fee. Contact me for more information.

Disclaimer - The information you obtain from this post is not intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Michigan