Legal Question in Business Law in Michigan

I have partners in a mfg rep service, I want to insure my wife has legal access to the commisions in the event of my death...what form would I use

Asked on 5/28/11, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

As a Franchise Attorney I assume you are involved in a partnership, since you mentioned partners. The partnership agreement needs to address your issue. Consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation

Read more
Answered on 5/29/11, 9:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Michigan