Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

can a attrne filea claim against me if i interviwed with his firm and provided personal info that he used to collect on a credit card debt.

Asked on 3/25/13, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

He may. It would really be important to discuss your matter in detail with an attorney who can ask the right questions to then advise you.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/13, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan