Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

If you lost a civil law suit for $500, but you do not have a job or income can you sue the person for harnessing you for the $500?

Asked on 4/10/13, 3:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

No you cannot. You owe the money and they have a judgment.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan