Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Can I still get a 74-11 with prior dui's and an assault charge in 1999

Asked on 6/11/13, 3:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Yes but it's discretionary. Hiring an attorney may very well make the difference in the court deferring the proceedings that's if you don't have a viable defense of course. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my alternate number.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan