Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I have a 20 year old charge that a retired judge looked into for me and told me that my charge and plea bargain was illegal and they violated my rights also adm one of them they put in the wrong mcl code so my record shows a charge that I have never been charged with but they said I have to pay for them to change it even though it was a administration error and the judge said I can't tell them how I found out this information so what can I do??

Asked on 5/26/18, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If the judge is now retired, the judge can assist you in clearing up the problem.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/18, 11:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan